Chris Shirley-Smith MSc. (Imperial College London) Director
"The need to develop a flexible integrated water management package for all new development sites in the UK is becoming an urgent priority if we are to derive maximum beneficial balance between the requirements of civilised living, the capacity of nature to provide and the ability of people to reasonably pay for water and waste water services."
"WWUK has twenty years of experience of seeking and providing environmentally friendly solutions which engage people in the achievement of these outcomes. Some of this activity was carried out under the auspices of The Metropolitan Water Company. prior to WWUK."
List of Previous and Current engagements include:
- The Royal Parks
- London Boroughs of Camden, Hackney, Islington, Lambeth, Kensington & Chelsea, Southwark, Tower Hamlets
- Channel Tunnel Rail Link
- BedZED South London (See Case Study)
- Bernie Grant Arts Centre, Tottenham (See Case Study)
- Centre for Urban Pollution, Middlesex University, London
- Department of Civil Engineering, Imperial College, London
- School of Water Sciences, Cranfield University, Milton Keynes
- Geberit UK
- The House Builders Federation
- Albion Water
- "Integrated Water Management as a tool for Sustainable Urban Regeneration" (2002) pp. 117-131 in The Sustainable City II, Urban Regeneration & Sustainability WIT Press.
- "Green Roof Water Recycling System 'GROW' (2006), final report for the Department of Trade & Industry Partners in Innovation Performance pub. Cranfield University
- "Wasser für eine Grüne Stadt" (Water for a Green City) (2000) pp251-2 in Wasser in der Stadt, Berlin.
- "Going Green" Public Sector & Local Government Building Magazine (Feb 2007) p 40.
- SHIRLEY-SMITH, C. & BUTLER, D. Water management at Bedzed – Some lessons. Proceedings ICE Engineering Sustainability, 161, ES1, 1-10, 2008.
Water Works UK Ltd
42 Warberry Road
London N22 7TQ
Tel: 020 8888 7259 or 07764 786 768
E mail: email@example.com
WWUK is a Limited Company registered in England No: 4799425